Linggo, Nobyembre 27, 2011

MY EXPERIENCES LAST SEMESTER

"Yesterday is over. Tomorrow is a vision, but today well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope."
        Last semester marked another significant chapter in my academic journey. It engraved the end of the tedious months of challenges as well as the remarkable days of fun and camaraderie. My first six months in college prepared me to face more sophisticated tasks that sharpened my perspective in life.

        I can still vividly remember the first time I set foot in this campus and sat down in my first class, I felt out of element. I was scared, I was petrified starting off among strangers.My high school might had prepared me well academically for college, I might had had been a straight- A student, but the bottom line is, this is a new place with new people and new expectations. Another significant feature includes when I was elected as the class President. It wasn't easy dealing with different mannerisms. It's a tough job, but I persevere.

        I could also remember all those sleepless nights of surviving and thriving in examinations, the relief whenever I consummate even a single requirement- it meant a lot!Reminiscing the past, I just laughed at how bewildered I used to be.
My experiences last semester weren't that smooth- sailing, there were hardships yet fulfilling.

        As I looked back at the past, to both my triumphs and tribulations, I recognized that all my past experiences-- whether good or bad- contribute to who am I today. Yes, they are all part of my education. I'll push harder in my quest to unravel a star as I embark into a higher step of my educational ladder.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento